It’s Fall! The season brings many things, and today’s focus is the wonderful shows that are starting at theaters around SD. Here are 5 theatre picks to check out before the season ends:
- The Last Goodbye. The Old Globe hosts a musical version of Romeo and Juliet. How can you go wrong? Just opened on Sunday.
- Wait Until Dark. The concept of this thriller is so intriguing to me. A blind woman is terrorized and the play is directed/produced in such a way to create massive suspense in the audience. I’m debating if it’s too scary for me…Happening at the New Village Arts Theatre.
- A Weekend with Pablo Picasso. Spend some time getting to know the famous artist in this interesting play. Go soon because performances end on October 6th.
- SPANK! The Fifty Shades Parody. Happening for one weekend only at the Balboa Theatre…you know you want to see it!
- The 39 Steps. If you like Hitchcock, you have to go see this play at The Horton Grand at the end of October. It’s the play version of one of his spy thrillers and I’m all on board!