Here are 10 fun things to do in San Diego this weekend (September 14 and 15, 2013):
- Check out some great art and artists at the Coronado Art Walk. Happening at the Coronado Ferry Landing, the event will feature activities, entertainment and lots of creative expression all weekend long.
- Exhibits. Opening this weekend: Beyond the Books II at USD, First Impressions at USD and Matices de las Americas 2013 at Centro Cultural de la Raza. Closing this weekend: Looking For Things: Jay Johnson at Oceanside Museum of Art.
- Have some fun at the South Bay Pride 2013. The Saturday schedule includes music, entertainment, art, dancing, fun, wine and more at Bayfront Park in Chula Vista.
- Cruise the San Diego Bayfair today thru Sunday. If you like boats, sun and beer, you’ll have fun at this cool event.
- Meander through the Santee Bluegrass Festival. Music, activities, food and drinks. We think that makes it the place to be on Saturday!
- Fill up at the Latin Food Fest thru Sunday. With the 14 events that started yesterday, there’s something for everyone. If it’s all sold out before you get your chance, get started on San Diego Restaurant Week 2013! It starts Sunday and goes thru the 20th.
- Join the House of Finland for their Lawn Program on Sunday. The International Cottages will be filled with lively dance and music.
- Celebrate the Autumn Harvest at the 11th Annual San Diego Pagan Pride Festival in Balboa Park. The Saturday festival features entertainment, workshops and community.
- Party in Old Town for Mexican Independence Day. For the Fiesta Patrias, there will be music, games, activities and food on Sunday. Be sure to check out the Junipero Serra Museum while you’re there for their fun activities!
- Get active on Saturday at the Total Health Fest in Liberty Station. The family-friendly fest gets your body moving with activity stations, and you might learn a thing or two while you’re there.