“If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.”
It’s almost Labor Day weekend which means the end of Summer as we know it. It also means great fun, tasty food and interesting interactions with family and friends. Here’s a list of the best things happening around San Diego for Labor Day:
- Festival of Sail 2013
- 84th Annual Oceanside Labor Day Pier Swim
- San Diego Padres! They’re away (playing the Dodgers so watch) but home on Monday night against the Giants.
- Summer Nights at Seaworld
- San Diego Nighttime Zoo
- Del Mar Race Track…Last weekend people!
- San Diego Summer Pops
- 101 KGB Sky Show
- Beach…lots to pick from…
- US Sand Sculpting Challenge
- Labor Day Party at Harrah’s Pool
- Andaz Labor Day Pool Party
- Labor Day Brunch Cruise