Baseball season began last week…now it’s time for the first home game of the year! Are you excited? Here are some great places to watch the game:
- Petco Park. There are still seats available and the first 25,000 fans get a free Opening Day T-shirt. Score!
- East Village Block Party. Starting at 11am, East Village will have live music, tasty food and plenty of drinks! Learn more here.
- Bub’s @ The Ballpark. Right near Petco with great food and TV’s. Here’s their website: Bubs.
- East Village Tavern and Bowl. TV’s, food and great atmosphere. Learn more here.
- Pick one of the bars from this article by UTSanDiego.com on the best bars to watch Padres games.
- Your Home. Host your own party even if it’s just for you and your puppy.
Stuck at work? Here are the radio, TV and computer spots:
Radio: XPRS 1090, XEMO 860 (for Spanish)
TV: FSSD, MLBN
The game starts at 3:40pm against the LA Dodgers.
Here’s the schedule for the whole season: San Diego Padres Schedule 2013
Let’s go Padres!