Saint Patrick’s Day is a fun day…who doesn’t love a holiday where we can eat and drink to our heart’s content? If you’re going out, read our other post for St. Patty’s Events in San Diego. If you’re hosting a party or going to one, here are some of the best recipes to fill up your belly this weekend. (Note-one half of The Wanderer Guides is vegetarian so there are some recipes for the veggie eaters too!).
- Easy Corned Beef and Cabbage Recipe
- Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Basil and Pine Nut Recipe
- Irish Stout Fondue Recipe
- Vegetarian Shepherd’s Pie Recipe
- Fried Irish Cabbage with Bacon Recipe
- Authentic Irish Soda Bread Recipe
- Corned Beef and Cabbage Rolls Recipe
- Roasted Cabbage Wedges Recipe
- Irish Potato Candy Recipe
- Corned Beef Hash Recipe
- Irish Colcannon (Veggie Casserole) Recipe
- Blue Moon Cupcakes Recipe
- Chocolate Beer Cupcakes with Whiskey Filling and Irish Cream Icing Recipe
- Bailey’s Irish Cream Brownies Recipe
Do you have any great Irish or St. Patrick’s Day recipes? If so, we’d love to hear them!